Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Beth's Engagement/Save The Date Pics


Hey peeps! I know its been awhile since I've posted anything, but I haven't been doing anything really exciting lately. I've just been working for this company archiving documents, while getting to shoot every now an then. I also recently applied to GSU and waiting to hear back. I hope for good news!


This past Sunday I went to downtown Buford (which is a great little place to shoot!) and took engagement pictures of Beth and her Fiance, and later on I found out that he was the goalie for the Gladiator's hockey team! They are a very cool laid back couple which I love, because it makes my job easy. To check more out on this sweet couple and other pics I've been taking lately CLICK HERE!!!

1 comment:

nelson a. bigles said...

nice set.. im sure they liked them.