Monday, September 14, 2009

Post Portfolio Show.... What Next?




So if you didn't know this past Saturday at Art Station was my classmates and my portfolio show. It was a great night and a big turn out and everyone loved the big prints, and I just so happened to sell two of my prints that really made my night. Two years of long nights, the making of some great friendships, an a lot of hardships all lead up to this day and I'm glad I hung on for the long ride, cause there were days that I just wanted to throw in the towel. I will miss everyone's face and personality that really made the photography program a great one! Now what next? I'm currently freelancing with Creative Loafing and taking portraits here and there, it's something for now... I guess. But I also have big dreams, so I plan on continuing my education at Georgia State (hopefully everything works out). So to end this the two years I will never forget, but I"M DONE!!!!! Whoot Whoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Darren said...

Have a wonderful life! And I still owe you one more photo - after the grades get posted.

Sammi Kate Photography said...

you sold two!!!! THATS GREAT!!!

Colors Of Life Photography said...

congrats Jessica. Good luck at Georgia State, I had spoken with them a while back. It is still not out of my mind, yet. Best of luck and thanks for all the fun times.

I Shoot Things said...

haha, darren what photo? and yeah i did sell two, but it was people who i know, so no biggy! and thanks you guys. and peggy let me know if you end up going that would be very cool!!!!!

Damian AhChing said...

Good luck!

Jessica Elliott said...

YES, I would love to go on another scary car trip. Text me soon.