Sunday, July 5, 2009

Bittersweet Summer


So far this summer has been bittersweet. I have a pool, but can't jump in it. It is summer, but I'm in school. It's my last quarter of school, but it's my last quarter of school with all these great people. I recently got engaged, but my Mom's not here to enjoy it. I have learned that this is life, but with the sad or pain comes the happy. I'm looking forward to my bittersweet summer and what it has to bring, cause at the end of summer I'm going to be proud of what I and my peers have accomplished!


Oh and this is my brain this summer!

3 comments:

Sammi Kate Photography said...

aww Jess! Your amazing and I'm proud of you!!!

Denise Benson Photography said...

you are such a great friend-glad I know you! Praying for you and we will all get through this quarter some how!

I Shoot Things said...

awww, thank you guys so much! i'm glad to know both of you and finish with both of you!