Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hot! On JPG MAG


I've been a member of jpgmag.com for a couple of months now and just found out that one of my photos that I submitted for the Creep theme is HOT! which means that it has a possibility of being picked for the next issue. So if you think that this image makes you want to go hide behind a tree go vote for it! I think you have to be a member to vote, but it's a free site like Flickr where tons of people can view your work and tell you what they think, except you have a chance at getting published. You also get to see some amazing work from other photographers. If this is scary you should click here!

3 comments:

Demetrius Freeman said...

you got my vote on Jpeg!

I Shoot Things said...

yay!!!

Simply Amy Photography said...

I love jpg magazine! and that pic was perfect for the theme! how did it go?