Tuesday, April 28, 2009


I remember when you dressed me like a nurse for Halloween. I remember those great big bear hugs. I remember when we'd go for walks with Blackie down the dirt road and talked about all the wonderful things that were going to happen, I remember when they didn't happen you would be there to cheer me up. I remember every gift, not realizing you were my gift. I remember I Love Lucy, Mary Tyler Moore nights, the Nick at Night nights, those were the best. I remember every lesson, cause you made me learn it myself and boy how I did. I remember every dream I had you made it happen even when it was hard to. I have so many memories to fill a lifetime and I'm only 24. You had a world of heart and I will always remember that forever. Even though you're gone now I know you're still here, in my heart. I feel you now and forever. I love you Momma always and forever!

4 comments:

Art Alley said...

this is beautiful. reminiscent. you and your family will be in my prayers.

God Bless.

ryan tyrl said...

Agreed. Beautiful. I'm honestly teary eyed. If I could I'd give you a big smelly Tyrl hug. My prayers are with you Jess.

Colors Of Life Photography said...

Jessica..I am so sorry to hear this. I know this does not help your hurt right now but I too lost a parent at your age. I understand. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Darren said...

I am very sorry to hear this. My prayers and thoughts go out to you.