Monday, April 13, 2009

Country Drive



This past weekend I went on a country drive, yet again. I love going on country scenic drives, cause most of the time I find something that is work shooting. While on the drive I was also on the look out for some cool architecture for class and I think I found some. I found some buildings with a lot of character, some old country homes, and some old colonial homes. I hope I get the chance to shoot them. I also found an architectural photographer that I like, Helene Binet. Her work is contemporary, but that's what I like about it, something different from the norm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RuthI recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ruth

http://pianonotes.info

I Shoot Things said...

Awww, well thank you! I greatly appreciate that Ruth.