Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Still Life


This is my still life shot I took in Advanced Commercial. It's been a while since I had my hands on a 4x5 , so I had to get my brain and problem solving skills working again. I got it developed and the exposure wasn't great so I had to scan it, because I developed bother under and over (learned my lesson). Oh well, now I know how to work that scanner. Any way if you can't tell what it is, it's a stapler. I got my inspiration from the movie Office Space.


"I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire... " ~Milton Waddams

3 comments:

Darren said...

Is it on a bed of staples? I have not thought of that.

Jessica Elliott said...

best movie ever. I like your picture too! Cool idea.

I Shoot Things said...

yeah, bed of staples is correct! but i don't have anything to give you for your correct answer, sorry. and thanks a lot guys!!!!