Monday, January 5, 2009

My Trip to New Orleans


My trip was one I will never forget. NOLA is a unique and beautiful city that has historically embraced the spirit of personal freedom that supports the growth of the artist, musicians and writers. At the Louisiana State Museum they have a really cool exhibit going on called Photo Nola, I wish I had time to see it! But I did see the rebuilding and restoring of the human spirit and it was awesome. I can't wait to go back! To check out more of my pics from the trip click here. Nola Rising!

4 comments:

Colors Of Life Photography said...

Jessica, awesome photos. I have been down there a couple of times in the last year and still find it amazing. You did an awesome job. I will give you a link to an interesting New Orleans story. The person is my nephew.You should hear the stories and he and his wife lost everything, as well.
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4200/is_20060818/ai_n16669239

I Shoot Things said...

thank you peggy! I appreciate that a lot!

ryan tyrl said...

Word up! NOLA forever! Love looking at your shots. Makes me miss home even more! Three more quarters son!

Darren said...

Interesting, I like them.