Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fill Flash


So yesterday I shot Evelyn for my fill flash! I got some really cool pics, which I'll be posting soon. It was great weather to be shooting in a lake. I thought it would be cold, but it was quit nice. But just when things were rapping up my phone fell into the lake. I could not save it it drowned. I've had this phone for about 4 years now, and in 4 years you aquire a lot of numbers. Gone! But besides that it was a awesome shoot, cause of my awesome model Evelyn and assistant Lottie!

4 comments:

Mendoza Photography said...

I had a lot of fun. If you want to take more pics let me know.

mitch said...

nice shot. you might want to boost the levels a little bit. that will make her pop a little more

I Shoot Things said...

thanks mitch!

Demetrius Freeman said...

you can let your phone dry and maybe it will work again, i dunno!