Thursday, August 12, 2010

Things I've Shot Lately






These are some engagement pictures I have shot lately over the past couple of months. Yeah, yeah, I know I haven't exactly been keeping up with my blog, but the blog took the back seat for awhile. My life and my future plans have been changing, not to get all deep, but I need a constant pay check and photography right now isn't doing the job or maybe I am not doing mine as a photographer, either way I am working at a veterinary hospital right now an I am enjoying it. I am considering continuing my education in a different field like vet tech, but I am so tired of school. I can't complain to much because I still get to do what I love most and that is photography. I am doing my first wedding in September! I am excited, but at the same time scared. I have heard all the horror stories of what can go wrong when shooting a wedding, but I can't wait for the experience. Wish me Luck!!!

No comments: