Sunday, February 15, 2009

Abandoned Shoot


So finding abandoned houses and things is a hobby of mine, and the other day I went out driving around where I live with Lottie and found 4 abandoned houses. It's crazy and the stuff in them is even crazier. Old t.v.s, desk, clothes, I.D.s, halloween decorations, you name it it was there. There was one abandoned house that was to creepy to go in though. I think some ghost or something was in there, cause when we went in we heard doors shut. Next time we go out driving we might need some other people for back up. Any way I shot a few pics and mest with them in photoshop like this one. To check more out click here.

8 comments:

Sammi Kate Photography said...

Totally would love to you do some shooting out there!

I Shoot Things said...

cool. i would love for more peeps to come with.

Darren said...

You and Lottie live together. I didn't know that, but of course I don't know everything. Cool.

I Shoot Things said...

she doesn't live with me silly. she just came out to shoot with me around where i live.

Jessica Elliott said...

Ah I'm jealous! Do you live in Lawrenceville? We should meet up to go shooting sometime.

Darren said...

Anyway the image looks good.

I Shoot Things said...

to jessica: no, i live about 30 min. out in walton county. it's where all the cows are. yeah and we should. how does thur./ fri. sound? or just let me know when you're free.

Mendoza Photography said...

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!