Monday, October 20, 2008

50 Cents

" Net at Little Five Points, Wednesday, October 8, 2008. She was walking around with a smile on her face and the rain did not seem to bother her. "

I was walking around Little Five Points looking for a cool rain feature, an it just so happens the rain feature found me. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around, and there was Net. She asked me for some change, and I scrounged around my purse and found 50 cents. I then asked to take her picture and she was all for it. I love photos like that, the ones where you don't expect it, they just happen!

This is a one of many pictures that Lottie took of me for her high key.

Today we had to shoot high or low key for an assignment in advanced portraiture. Let me just say it was a great photo shoot! My low key pictures coming soon.


No comments: